Monocle (MON) Scrypt-N based cryptocoin
Monocle (MON) is the new merge-mined initiative from Vertcoin. If you are mining vertcoin now, you can mine monocle too with no extra effort. People mining monocle will automatically contribute to the hashing power of vertcoin.
Block Explorer / Crawler
- Scrypt-N Algorithm, merge-mineable on the VTC chain
- Block time: 2 minutes
- Retarget: Every 12 blocks using BRNDF. Starting difficulty 2.0
- Block reward: 25 MON per block, then decreasing by approximately 3% every 10080 blocks (2 weeks). First 1000 blocks ramp up gradually from 1 MON to full block reward. After block 1,468,415 (approximately 5 years and 7 months) only fees will be mined.
- TX fees: No free transactions, 0.01 MON base TX fee
- Total circulation: 8.4 million MON
– at GitHub
- RPC Port: 6888
- P2P Port: 6889
MERGED MINING POOLS
None available at the moment.
Other Similar Publications:
- In: Crypto Coins
- Tags: merged mining, MON, MON crypto, MON exchange, MON info, MON mining, MON pool, MON trading, Monocle, Monocle crypto, Monocle exchanges, Monocle info, Monocle mining, Monocle pools, Monocle trading