All About BTC, LTC, ETH mining as well as other alternative crypto currencies
Here comes the official release of Bitcoin Core v0.12.0, but note that there is still no final solution implemented for the growth of block size over time and the debate continues. Still a lot of work has gone into this release and it may just be the biggest one yet, with more significant improvements than any other before.
Here is a list of the major improvements in version 0.12:
– 7x Faster Signature Validation
– Ability to Limit Upload Traffic
– Crash Prevention via Memory Pool Limits
– Option to Send Transactions That Can Be Fee-Boosted
– Improved Rules for Transaction Relaying
– Automatic Usage of Tor When it’s Running
– Ability for Apps to Subscribe to Notifications With ZeroMQ
– Massively Reduced Disk Usage for Wallets
– Much Faster Block Assembly for Miners
In addition to these, there are 13 other improvements that didn’t make the top list but are nonetheless quite valuable. You can find a complete list of them in the Change log.