JKC is based on Litecoin, which is safeguarded from the effects of Bitcoin ASIC mining. It has a block reward of 50 coins with the possibility of a “Super Block” worth 150 coins and a “Mega Block” worth 1000 coins.
Block Explorer / Crawler
- Scrypt Algo
- Total coins will be around 107 millions
- 1 minutes block target
- Difficulty retargets once per day
- 50 coins per block.
- Reward is halved about every two years (every 1036800 blocks).
- Mining will be shut down after 12 years.
- There will be 1% chance a block will yield triple of the normal coins (e.g. in the first 2 years there’s 1% chance you get 150 coins per block).
- There is also 1/10,000 (0.01%) chance that a block will yield 1000 coins. This is valid for all 12 years of the mining.
– at GitHub
- RPC Port: 9772
- P2P Port: 9771
- In: Crypto Coins
- Tags: JKC, JKC exchange, JKC info, JKC mining, JKC pool, JKC scrypt crypto, JKC trading, Junkcoin, Junkcoin exchnages, Junkcoin info, Junkcoin mining, Junkcoin pools, Junkcoin trading