All About BTC, LTC, ETH mining as well as other alternative crypto currencies
Genesis Mining is now offering again Scrypt cloud mining hashrate after a bit of time being out of stock, the newly available hashrate comes with new lower prices that bring 1 Megahash below $10 USD. You can now purchase 2 MHS for $19.98 USD ($9.99 per MH/s), 20 MHS for $195 USD ($9.75 per MH/s) and 100 MHS for $949 USD ($9.49 per MH/s). The daily maintenance fees are also lower currently at $0.04 USD per MHS, so with the current low price of Litecoin and the LTC network difficulty the actual daily profit that you can expect to get is not way too attractive. So you might want to consider trying out the automatic multipool profit-based switching or mine an alternative Scrypt crypto currency from the other coins supported besides LTC at the service. You can use our special promo code – CryptoMiningBlog5 that will give you an extra 5% discount on every purchase, also including SHA-256 cloud mining hashrate purchases at Genesis Mining.
Today we did some calculations to see what is the actual profit that we are getting from various Bitcoin and Litecoin cloud mining services based on the earnings from yesterday. We’ve used 1000 GHS or 1 THS as a base for Bitcoin cloud mining and 1 MHS as a base for Litecoin cloud mining so that we can compare the different services listed below. The list does not contain all of the cloud mining services we are using as some of them are not even worth mentioning as there is no much point in investing in them with their current prices for hashrate. Also some other services are not listed as we are having trouble to accurately figure out how much we have earned exactly for the last 24 hours. Do note that the numbers listed below at the actual coins mined for 24 hours with maintenance fees already deducted, so this is what you are actually be getting per day (based on yesterday’s payments). Do note that the list below is based only on the actually profit that the services provide, it does not take into account the price of the hashrate that each of the services currently has.
BTC Earnings for 25.11.2014 per 1000 GHS:
– Bitcoin Cloud Services BTC – 0.01248 BTC per THS Daily (1 THS price – 1.5 BTC)
– Genesis Mining BTC – 0.00964 BTC per THS Daily (2.114 BTC – $779 USD)
– PBMining BTC – 0.01117 BTC per THS Daily (1 THS price – 1.4 BTC)
– Hashie BTC – 0.00739 BTC per THS Daily (1 THS price – 1.2 BTC AMHash / 1.30403 BTC Gen1)
– ZeusHash BTC – 0.00642 BTC per THS Daily (1 THS price – 1.5315 BTC)
– Hashnest BTC – 0.00548 BTC per THS Daily (1 THS price – 1.125 BTC)
– CEX BTC – 0.00317 BTC per THS Daily (1 THS price – 1.6914 BTC)
LTC Earnings for 25.11.2014 per 1 MHS:
– Genesis Mining LTC – 0.01143 LTC per MHS Daily (1 MHS price – 5.02 LTC / $17.99 USD)
– ZeusHash LTC – 0.00423 LTC per MHS Daily (1 MHS price – 4.47 LTC / 15.99 USD)
We are not including GAW’s Hashlets as we have actually sold ours a few days ago and are currently waiting to see what new things we are going to be getting announced in the next days – PayBase, HashStaker and PayCoin. It is also interesting to note that Hashnest has apparently introduced a market for users to trad the UMISOO Bitcoin cloud hashrate that they have purchased, so you get an interesting opportunity to sell some of your hashrate at a good price or maybe buy more cheaper to possibly reach ROI faster, though the service does not currently perform so great based on actual earnings and only CEX is performing worse in our list. ZeusHash is currently not doing very well for both BTC and LTC, even though they try to attract users with various incentives and promotions all of the time, their main problem is the higher maintenance fees. Genesis Mining remains as one of the best and choices in terms of profitability, especially for people that might have some concerns about services such as PBMining or BTCCS. Also note that the numbers for some of the services might be slightly higher that what we are actually getting, for example Hashie with AMHash contracts only would get slightly better results as we have mixed hashrate with their Gen1 and AMHash hashrate, CEX also supports merged mining and the number we have above is only for the BTC earnings and does not include the merged coins.
It is time to again do a quick check on what the latest prices for cloud mining hashrate are at the various Bitcoin and Litecoin cloud mining services that we are using and testing to get an overview on where the deals are the best. Do note that we are not listing all services as some are really pointless to list due to the way too high prices for hashrate (Cloud Hashing) or ones that actually do not want to sell you hashrate (KNC Cloud), even if their prices may seem attractive. We are listing services that have been available for a while already, so the chances that any of these may turn out to be a scam are lower, but be aware that there is always a risk for this. So our advice when investing in a cloud mining service is to not do it in just one, but instead spread to multiple services and never to spend more than you can afford to loose.
Bitcoin cloud mining services:
– Bitcoin Cloud Services – 0.0014 BTC per GHS, 5 years, no pool fee, no maintenance fee, automatic daily payouts
– Genesis Mining – 0.0021 BTC per GHS (0.001995 BTC – extra 5% off with promo code CryptoMiningBlog5), unlimited contract, $0.002 USD per 1 GHS daily maintenance fee, automatic daily payout
– PBMining – 0.0014 BTC per GHS, 5 years, no pool fee, no maintenance fee, automatic weekly payout
– Hashie – 0.0012 BTC per GHS, unlimited contract, $0.00163 USD per 1 GHS daily fee, manual payout, has an exchange to trade hashrate
– Hashnest – 0.001125 BTC per GHS, unlimited contract, $0.0022896 USD per GHS per day, manual payout
– GAW Miners – 0.001847 BTC per GHS, unlimited contract, $0.002 USD per 1 GHS daily maintenance fee, option to sell hashrate, manual payouts
– ZeusHash – 0.002357 BTC per GHS, unlimited contract, $0.0023 USD per 1 GHS daily fee, manual payout
– CEX.io – 0.001898 BTC per GHS, unlimited contract, $0.0035 USD per 1 GHS daily fee, manual payout, has an exchange to trade hashrate
Litecoin cloud mining services:
– Genesis Mining – 0.04771 BTC per MHS (0.045325 BTC – extra 5% off with promo code CryptoMiningBlog5), unlimited contract, $0.05 USD per MHS daily fee, can choose payment in altcoins, automatic daily payout
– ZeusHash – 0.04239 BTC per MHS, unlimited contract, $0.058 USD per 1 MHS daily fee, manual payout
– Scrypt.cc – 0.04936 BTC per MHS, unlimited contract, no extra fees, has an exchange to trade hashrate
– Chabat Mining – 0.02278 BTC per MHS, 1 year contract, no extra fees
– GAW Miners – 0.01847 BTC per MHS, unlimited contract, $0.08 USD per MHS daily fee, option to sell hashrate, manual payouts
It seems that Hashnest has significantly lowered their maintenance fee, but that is not helping them much in selling the rest of their Bitcoin cloud hashrate with the last 0.5 PHS seeming hard to sell after the service had some trouble with the reporting and/or functionality (still has?) of the mining hashrate provided by their partner UMISOO. The maintenance fee of the cheapest GAW Miners Hashlet (the MultiHashlet) is very close to what is the expected daily mined coins when converted to USD at the moment. Some of the services probably need to revise their hshrate prices with the increase of network difficulty in mind as it is harder to lower the maintenance fees without the upgrade to newer and better hardware.